RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019: The Right to Education Act guarantees the right to full-time elementary education to all and mandates a minimum of 25% free seats for the children belonging to the weaker sections in all private unaided Primary schools. The Rajasthan Private School portal has released the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019– 20 Online Application Form for Free Education in Private School. The students whom parent income is lower than one lakh, they are eligible for the Free Education in Private School. Eligible students can apply the Online Application Form for Free Education in Private School.
RTE Admission 2019
The parents/guardian who wants to admit their children into the entry classes can check this article to get the details related to schedule for this year’s RTE Maharashtra Admission.
|Issuing advertisement||February 2019|
|Last date to fill online application by parents||March 2019|
|Online lottery to determine the order of priority of the children for||March 2019|
|Reporting by parents||March 2019|
|Childrens entry in school||March 2019|
|Seat allotment||July 2019|
Candidates can follow the given steps to check the result:
- Log in to the official website
- You will see two options: By location of school and By name of the school
- To check by location of school, click on the required option and enter the district and the block
- Enter the captcha as given and then click on discover
- To check by name of the school, select the district, enter the first three letters of the name of the school.
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for RTE Rajasthan 2018 Admission which is given as follows:-
- The annual income of the parents of the students must be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- SC / ST / Orphan candidates are also eligible to apply.
- PwD candidates.
- War widows
- Candidates whose parents are affected with HIV / Cancer or children of war widows can also fill RTE Rajasthan Online Form 2018.
- Accordingly, all the candidates whose name appears in the BPL List are also eligible.
Age Criteria for entry level admission
The complete list of documents required for RTE Rajasthan 2018-19 Admission is given as follows:-
- Income Certificate of Parents to prove annual income of parents is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Resident Certificate (Children / Parents)
- Age Proof (Aadhaar Card / Ration Card / Birth Certificate)
- SC / ST Certificate
- Orphanage Certificate
- Report of Registered Diagnostic Center (in case of HIV / Cancer Affected Parent)
- War Widow Certificate
- BPL Card (Center / State List)
Applications shall be made online at the registered portal of RTE. The candidates can reach the web portal from the time frame mentioned in the schedule.
Application Form filling
The candidates should take utmost care while fillibg the application form. The candidates should fill the details in clear format. It is mandatory to provide an active number.
After this, the parents can login to their account to complete the form. They have to clearly mention the details of the student.
Once the application form is filled properly then save the information and take printout of it for further use.
Reporting Time in School
After the lottery has drawn, the parents have to reach at the desired school with the required documents and the original documents on the given date. The applicant will also have to fill an adaptive reporting form and collect a receipt from the school regarding it. Paste a photograph of the child on the application form. The applicant will be required to report at the scheduled time.
After the lottery drawn by online software and randomly selected students will be admitted to the school. The admission will only be confirmed after the verification of the documents. Like age proof certificate, annual income proof, residential proof etc.
There will be only 10 seats for free and 30 seats for General admission.
Official website: http://rte.raj.nic.in/Home/PrivateSchoolPortal.aspx