RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019: Right To Education Act or Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education is an act of Parliament enacted on 4rth August 2009. RTE Act 2009 describes the modalities of the significance of free and compulsory education for the children aged between 6 and 14 in India. Under the RTE Act 2009, the Chhatisgarh Govt. reserves some seats for students having a financially poor background in private and Govt. Schools. Candidates who wish to fill in the form can click on the link below.
All the information and important details regarding RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2019 is given below.
RTE CHHATISGARH ADMISSION 2019
Parents/ guardians can check this article to know about the schedule of this year’s RTE Admission, application process and other significant information for admission into entry-level classes. All those interested must fill the form within the given span of time otherwise the application will not be accepted after the due date.
|The online application process begins
|Last date to fill the application form
The application process for the RTE Act 2009 will start from May 2019 through Online mode. All the students must realise that Applications will not be accepted after the due date. To apply online click on the link given below
Apply online- Click here to apply online.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates have to visit the official site or click on the link given below to fill the application form
- All the details must be careful filled.T he fields marked with an*[astral] are mandatory to be filled.
- After filling all the details carefully submit the application form.
- One can edit the details by clicking on आवेदन पत्र का संशोधन[amendent of the application form.
- After submitting the correctly filled application form, candidates are required to print the form for further assistance.
- Keep the oriented documents safe along with other documents as they will be required during the time of admission.
- Candidates can only apply for once. More than one application from a single candidate will not be accepted.
- Forms must be filled carefully. One can edit the details by clicking on ‘’आवेदन पत्र का संशोधन’’ [ amendment of the application form.
- Luck draw process for admission would start from the month of May/June 2019
- Candidates can check their admission status online or would be notified about it through SMS SERVICE on their provided registered no.
- For any admission related queries, candidates can call the helpline number and get help through the index action.
To check the detailed official notification: click here to download the official notification.