Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Class VI to IX 2019: Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya will release notification for the admission of students for class VI, VII, IX in all the school’s subjects, to the availability of vacant seats in their respective branches. For information regarding vacant seats in a particular RPVV and medium of instruction, contact the school directly. As per scheduled dates students have to register themselves.
Registration for the entrance doesn’t qualify the candidate for a seat in the school. The admission to Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya is purely on the basis of the merit of the result in the entrance test. The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before submitting the registration form.
Admissions of students for Government & Government-Aided/MCD/NDMC/Delhi Cantt Board Schools in Classes VI, VII, VIII & IX in following Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas of Directorate of Education are open for the Academic Session 2018-19,
LATEST: Candidates who will apply in the entrance test are advised to go to their respective schools to know their result status. The admission for classes VI to IX in all the above RPVVs is subject to availability of vacant seats in respective RPVVs. The information about the vacant seats in a particular RPVV can be obtained from respective RPVVs. The list of tentative vacant seats is also enclosed herewith.
Entrance Test 2018 Dates
Date of Entrance Test: 13 April 2018, 10:00 AM to 12:20 PM
Declaration of Result at the respective RPVVs: 19 April 2018, 2:00 PM.
LIST of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Schools, Delhi, NCR
- Civil Lines, Delhi-110054
- Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Sector-19, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031
- BE-Block, Hari Nagar, (Maya Puri Road), New Delhi-110064
- P. Extension, Near Mayo College, Delhi – 110092
- New Basti, Kishan Ganj, Delhi-110007
- Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024
- Thiragraj Nagar, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Plot no 1 Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
- D1, Nand Nagri, Delhi-1100 9 3
- A-10, Pocket-5, Narela, Delhi-110040
- A-6, West Vihar, New Delhi-110063
- Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi-110054
- Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- Sector-21, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- BT Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088
- Surajmal Vihar, Delhi-110092
- B-1 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- B-Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053
- Sector-5, Dwarka, Delhi-110075
IMPORTANT DATES: Schedule of Admission
|Submission of the registration forms[with required documents]||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||April 2019|
|Declaration of Results||April 2019|
|Date and time of draw [if required]||April 2019|
|Admission Process[Submission of documents, fees etc.||April 2019|
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Class VI to IX 2019 Application Form 2019
HOS[ Head Of The School] of the respective RPVVSs will register the eligible candidates for admission to class VI of their respective schools for the entrance tests. After successful registration, the hard copy of the registration form along with the requisite certificates will be given to the parents by the HOS.
The parent has to submit the registration form along with the required documents to the HOS of that school to which student wishes to take the admission. Admit card will be issued by the HOS within the stipulated time. The application form for admission to class VII, VIII, and IX can also be submitted offline by the candidate to his/her RPVV of choice.
Download application form- For class VI, VIII and IX PDF Here.
ENTRANCE TEST PROCESSION FEE [only for class- IX]
An amount of Rs.50/-[Rupees Fifty Only] in cash [ Non- Refundable] against the procession fee for the entrance test will have to be deposited by the applicant for the registration to the entrance test for class IX ONLY[At the time of submission of registration form] to the concerned RPVV.
In any case ‘’last day’’ is declared a public holiday, the next working day will be considered the ‘’last day’’ for the submission of registration form.
Note: If any discrepancy is found in the documents submitted by the candidate at any particular stage/ level of his/her admission, RPVV will reject the admission without any notice.
Fee for Entrance Test:
Entrance Test Fees for Class IX: Rs.50/-.
For Class VI to VIII: No Examination Fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration for Entrance Test for Admission in Class VI to IX
- All the students who have studied continuously for at least TWO years in Delhi Government\ Govt. Aided\ MCD, DMC\ Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in GNCT of Delhi preceding the class to which their admission is sought and have minimum 60% marks in their class V/ VII are eligible for registration to the entrance test.
If the result is in the form of grades then the applicant has to produce a certificate issued by the HOS from where the student has passed his/ her class V/VII, certifying that the total percentage of marks was not less than 60% when converted to grades.
- A student can only be registered in only ONE RPVV of his/her choice. No request of change of RPVV shall be entertained in any case. Hence all the applicants are requested to register at the RPVV of their choice for entrance test
- A certificate and mark sheet of the class passed[ class VI as well as class V]\ [Class VII as well as Class VIII]\[Class V as well as Class VII] duly attested by the Principal\ Head of the school should be submitted at the time of registration.
The applicants are advised to check their eligibility for registration beforehand.
After successful submission of the hard copy of the admit card with the required documents, the HOS of the respective school to which the student has applied will issue an admit card which has to be carried on the day of the entrance exam.
ENTRANCE TEST AND MERIT LIST
- All the registered candidates are required to come for the entrance exam conducted on the same day\ time across all the RPVVs.
- The selection will be done on the basis of common merit of the applicant in the entrance test of their respective RPVVs where he\she has registered and given the entrance test.
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS: To test numerical ability, mental ability, language comprehension and general knowledge
DESCRIPTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS: To test writing skills in English and Hindi.
The result of the entrance test will be released in April 2019 in the respective RPVVs. The details of the admission process would be given by HOC of the particular RPVV at the time of declaration of result.
Click Here For class 11th admission in RPVV Delhi NCR.