EWS Haryana Admission 2018: The government’s initiative towards spreading education to the nooks and corner of the countries wherein the economically weaker sections and the disadvantaged category get the advantage through the program. It started from the 01 January 2017. Through this program, people can get the admissions for their children in all the Private schools as these are instructed by the Directorate of Education in Delhi. In the year 2018, this process shall commence on 01 January 2018.
EWS Haryana Admission 2018
The students who belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) sections can get admission in class 9 to 12. And the children whose parents have an annual income of less than 1 Lakh Rupees are eligible for the Admission.
Schedule for EWS and BPL admissions for class 9, 10 & 12
|Publishing vacancies in the newspaper||01 March 2018|
|Publication of District and Block Level Committees||08 March 2018|
|Vacancies announcement on notice board and school website||20 March 2018|
|Date of application||20 March – 10 April 2018|
|Merit list BEO/BEEO||12 April 2018|
|Assesment test||15 April 2018|
|Declaration of result||20 April 2018|
|First draw of lots at block level||20 April 2018|
|Admissions- First(1) Draw||20 April 2018|
|Second(2) draw of lots, if any||20 April 2018|
|Admission- Second(2) draw||20 April 2018|
Who are EWS and BPL candidates?
EWS means Economically Weaker Section. The household having an annual income of Rs.1,00,000 is defined as EWS. Candidates who belong to the extremely poor family who are in need of government assistance are Below Poverty Line candidates.
Applications for EWS Haryana Admission 2018
Candidates who are interested or want take admission in class 9 to 12, need to carefully fill the required details in the application form. Students should provide the details which are listed below:
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Full name of mother
- Full name of the father
- Class for which the admission is required.
- Permanent address
- Student aadhar card number
- EWS/BPL Certificate number
- EWS/BPL issuing authority
- A photograph
The candidates have to keep in mind that they have to bring/submit their Birth Certificate, a resident of Haryana Certificate, BPL/EWS certificate along with the above-mentioned documents.
- The vacancies at different schools are made available in the newspaper for EWS and BPL candidates.
- The private recognised school put the vacancy list on notice board of the school and on the official website.
- The application dates for BPL and EWS candidates are announced by schools.
- A merit list is prepared for the candidates by BEO/BEEO.
- The date of assessment dates gets announced.
- The result for the assessment test gets announced and candidates are shortlisted.
- The first draw of lots at the block level is carried out.
- Candidates are given admission on the basis of the first draw.
- If seats remained vacant the after first draw of lots, then the schools announce the second draw of lots.
- Candidates are admitted on the second draw of lots.
The result has announced on 28 February 2018 and 15 March 2018. The result was also visible on the website of Directorate of Education http://www.edudel.nic.in/. Please note that the lucky draw would be a computerized lottery therefore, so there are no chances of false play and any mistake. The board will bring two draw of lots and if any round remaineven after the second round of lots the concerned shool will submit their list to the concerned district-level committee.
To know the detailed information about fee structure the candidate will have to check on the official website of the school in which he/she gets admission. But, it must be noted that private recognized schools shall charge a fee from the selected EWS and BPL students on the same rate which is being charged in Government schools.
According to the guidelines of the Haryana and Delhi High Court, 10% seats are reserved for the EWS and BPL candidates. The candidates who are interested can check the previous years vacancy list for reference.